2011年3月28日星期一

I'm not dumb, telephone words, can read.

 Maybe at that moment, I understood, more than he understand, more than he afraid time, it can put all happy and unhappy all away, good things always so fleeting, and memory is so deep, so difficult to erase, time is a sword, ruthlessly pricked me. I don't know how long you can sleep, I feel very tired, covered is injured, like a dying man, no vitality. Today, I stood sanhe tendencies endless stream crowd in situ silent, see suddenly two similar figure was very sad, spring bud frantically breeding, I forgot my relatives friend greeting, Sit in front of the computer, the window watching it was getting late and past passers-by, warm yellow light, he forgot his own assessment of direction.  A day later, tired, give it a rest, at this time the heart also owns a silence, one yourself, love what you are doing, no one understanding, only eternity, endure his scream, endure your inner voice, endure her own heart, endure his temperament, endure all, and he will never understand. But he got tired of waiting, one, only the beginning, without end, because he, love the little dream, Because of him, and repeatedly stranding, Because he go and do not love doing, feel is feedback, to finally paid the last, just understand, that is not a solution of comfort, and missed the mood for years, discarded original dream, more unfortunately in circulation years, forget the direction.  If didn't meet him, I still live in originally world, thought one flower can drive through march, but could not in that beautiful season bloomed, didn't drive through march. Like, but straight shouted lonely, I know a blossom enough time I met his all, also know a flower falls time even heard him say goodbye is not enough, so he will not see me the tears.For always all very independent me, in front of him is so fragile, I understand growth needs price, so for him, I paid mirth, tears, naive, and scarred heart, I cannot give his pursuit of the world, I can give, is also the only can give only home general feeling.  Get on the moment I kept back, heart loses terrible, dare not again see walking in just and his way to asperse footprints of street, dare not a lonely man memories are just two personal happiness, parting thoughts spread with, I have a desire to escape, gutty want to cry impulse, watching familiar the New Deal, my mood complex find expression of exports, reminds of Zhao that song "my heart a messy, a thousand words could say, my tears, flood overflow, already, how many times where stupid," look, even, smiling and waving hand are all squeezed out of time. Maybe god mindful of I, have mercy on me, gave me a big doesn't complain, easygoing, heart, to face the society of all, all, perhaps, head, when boarding, gently was hit to look silly and stupid phone, looking to the Yinshan hill, the phone rang suddenly, is he, yes, accompany me to go shopping, the in the mind say a excited, joy, all forgot thinking, in a hurry back, that moment really understand what is "care".

没有评论:

发表评论